Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine’s Allergy Immunotherapy is a natural treatment for allergies that changes how your immune system responds to an allergic trigger. This leads to long-term tolerance and a greatly reduced need for symptom-relieving medication.
Immunotherapy retrains your immune system by using high potency extracts from the actual allergen sources. When we administer the appropriate dose over time, it is the only treatment that has the potential to eliminate your symptoms for a lifetime.
Is Allergy Immunotherapy Right For You?
Allergy Immunotherapy can help most people who have allergies caused by airborne allergens. If you say yes to any of the following descriptions, then immunotherapy may be right for you:
- My symptoms are worse during specific times of the year.
- My symptoms seem to bother me year-round.
- My symptoms tend to flare up around certain animals or in old buildings.
- I get stuffy and congested at night and have trouble sleeping.
- I get headaches often. I get sinus and ear infections.
- I take drugs like Claritin®, Zyrtec®, and Allergra® but these do not always help.
- I have taken Flonase® or Nasonex® but these did not really help.
- I am tired of taking a daily medication that makes be tired and having to spray medication up my nose just so I can live a somewhat normal life.
Both prescription and over-the-counter medications like antihistamines and nasal steroids only mask your symptoms for as long as they are taken. Once you stop the medication, your symptoms will return. Immunotherapy is the ONLY treatment that can eliminate your allergies.
Call Us Today and Begin Living Your Best Life! (503) 489-1998.